1. Log into your cPanel account. if you need web hosting in Kenya you can get an affordable web hosting package with skyhost.
2. In the “Files” section, click on “Backup” Icon.
3. Under “Full Backup“, Click on “Download a Full Website Backup” button.
4. From Dropdown menu, Select Backup destination to “Remote FTP Server“, In Email field enter your email address.
Remote Server: FTP IP address or FTP domain name like ftp.example.com,
Remote User: Your FTP Username
Remote Password: Your FTP Password
Port: 21 or other FTP Port
Remote Dir: Remote Directory like /home/username/backupfolder/
5. Once you fill in the Remote FTP details, click on the “Generate Backup” button.